Re: Lock'n'load! [Was: Integrating system tools in GNOME]

zEl mié, 09-06-2004 a las 17:08, Sergey V. Udaltsov escribió:

> Well, now gkp lets user return to the default XKB settings. But there is
> no way to "show" it before actual application. It would clatter the
> dialog. Or would require good old "Ok/Apply/Cancel" logic.

May I suggest a different approach?

( ) Use this computer's default keyboard settings

( ) Let me choose my own keyboard layout:

| Here would everything already in gkp go   |

First radiobutton would disable gkp customizations and reset to the
default xkb/non-xkb configuration.

--
	Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)
	GPG key ID: 0xC1033CAD at keyserver.net