Re: Next stop Utopia, full steam ahead?

<quote who="Havoc Pennington">

> On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 15:47, Robert Love wrote:
> >         * I don't see D-BUS code freezing anytime soon, but maybe the D-
> >         BUS developers could shock me.
>
> Realistically to get D-BUS integrated I think we'll have to do at least
> one round of GNOME with D-BUS ABI/API unstable. If we can live with that,
> putting it in now makes sense. We can do a stabilization freeze pretty
> easily.

(If it were being added to the GNOME module lists, instead of being over in
the freedesktop.org Platform / Utopia lists, it would have to be in the
Desktop release the first time around, so ABI/API unstable is acceptable.
Otherwise, see the last para of my reply.)

- Jeff

             make: *** No rule to make target `whoopee'.  Stop.