Re: SVG (at least for icons) [Was: Industrial as default theme?]

Jeff Waugh wrote:
I don't think I've seen a simple, one-size-fits-all SVG icon theme. Most of
them are quirky or over-stylised, which are fine things if you're making a
conscious decision, but not so great for a sensible default theme. Could you
point out some SVG icon themes that would be appropriate to choose as the
default?

Well, I don't think any of it was ever converted to SVG, but all of the Bluecurve artwork and icon set was created as vector art in Illustrator.

The source files are posted here: http://people.redhat.com/glesage/artwork/Fedora/

I think this icon style could translate well to SVG.

Steven Garrity