Industrial as default theme?

Hi all,

Hey - today's the day for raising potentially controversial stuff! Yaaay! We
love controversy! GIVE ME A "C"! GIVE ME AN "O"! Okay, alright, I'm over it.

Today, I asked some of the Ximians whether it would be appropriate to ship
Industrial with GNOME, potentially as the default theme (because we all know
GNOME needs a better default theme)... It sounds as if this might be doable.

So, if this were confirmed, with Industrial proposed for inclusion in 2.8,
how about we make the switch? :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

    "Women are too irrational to be crazed killers anyway." - Angus Lees