Re: input method setting for sticky notes 1.2.3

SUP Mr Jin,

The various input methods available are a feature of the toolkit library
that I used to create Sticky Notes. Since I don't use the feature, I'm
not sure how to guide you. I'm forwarding your email to a forum which
might be able to help.

Cheers,
Loban

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 15:37, Hongsuk J. Jin wrote:
> Dear Mr. Rahman:
>
> I'm a user of your Sticky Notes 1.2.3 and I love it very much.
>
> Now I have a question for you. Since I need to input hangul characters
> (Korean phonetic alphabet) under X environment time to time,
> I was happy to see there is a pop-up menu when I right-click on a note to
> choose Input Methods. I there saw Hangul(KSC5601) but problem is that
> its keyboard layout is set to "2-bul sik" which is merely one of 3 or 4
> different keyboard layouts commonly used by Korean people.
>
> Personally, I'm using "3-bul sik (390 keyboard layout)" (or "sebul sik")
> which gains more popularity nowadays from many people. Almost all of the
> hangul input methods indeed support these different layouts.
>
> I guess there is the way I change these keyboard layout in the input
> method for sticky notes. I tried to find it for myself for a couple of
> days but, since I'm sort of a newbie in Unix-kind environment, I couldn't
> quite make any progress.
>
> Is it possible for you to guide me in this matter?
>
> Thanks again.
>
> (redhat 9.0, gtk+2.2.4, PII 233MHz)
>
> Hongsuk J. Jin
> N45.48 W73.63
> the planet earth
|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
| loban earthling net, loban caltech edu,  http://loban.caltech.edu |