Re: The noninclusion of Gaim

Hi all,

On Sun, 2003-10-12 at 22:54, Christian Rose wrote:
> Still, we've tried and are still trying to convince the Gstreamer guys
> to move to GNOME CVS so that we can get Gstreamer localization and
> translations really working and all. <snip>

I think we've said it before: we'll consider it as soon as Gnome CVS
supports SSH-based access. It's not like Sourceforge is perfect, but SSH
is one of those really basic things that some of us can't live without.
That said, we ('the developers') are all in favour of having GStreamer
be "i18n'ified" before 0.8.0 comes out.

Speaking of which... A few months ago, we were told that the new,
SSH-ready, CVS-server was ready for use and could be online any day -
what's the current status?

Ronald

--
Ronald Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>
Linux Video/Multimedia developer