RE: The noninclusion of Gaim

> From: Curtis C. Hovey [mailto:sinzui cox net]
> On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 13:16, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> It's been gone over before,
> translators
> > and such need you on GNOME CVS.
>
> Is this strictly true?  There must be some fine line for
> translations because I can see a number of repositories
> configured in jhbuild to build GNOME 2.4.

Not for "jhbuild build meta-gnome-desktop", which builds the GNOME Desktop
release set, which is what we are talking about. gstreamer is the exception
that uses sourceforge's CVS, and I think that's a problem.

>  Are libs like
> cairo or backend apps like Mozilla exempt?

They are not in the GNOME Desktop or Platform release sets:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/modules/

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net