Re: GNOME 2.4.1 and 2.5 schedule

Hi,

  as some of you may have seen on FootNotes, there is a new cute
gnome-based game called monkey-bubble. I talked to the maintainer today
and he'd like to get it into GNOME 2.6. I committed some stuff today
(e.g. added i18n) and I'm going to help to get it as much GNOME-ish as
possible.

  I would like to see a new arcade game in the next GNOME release and I
think that monkey-bubble has got the potential to make a really good
GNOME game.

Regards,
  Sven

url:
http://monkey-bubble.tuxfamily.org/
--
Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org> · Jabber: herzi jabber org
GNOME Deutschland                  · http://www.gnome-de.org/