Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left

Hi Murray/All:

I sent some tarball URIs today also but they did not make it onto your
reminder.  Should we edit and repost?

I insert them below...

>   gnome-mag - Desktop magnification tool.
>   http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnome-mag/README
>   http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-mag/
>
>   gnome-speech - Text-to-speech API. Speech-to-text planned.
>   http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnome-speech/README
    http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-mag/
   (latest is 0.2.1, in 0.2 subdirectory.  Includes drivers for 4-5
	popular TTS backends)

>   gnopernicus - Some kind of accessibility infrastructure thing, I think.
	(it's an "integrated screenreader and magnifier",
	i.e. allows blind users and users with limited vision
	to use the GNOME graphical desktop).
>   http://www.baum.ro/gnopernicus.html
    http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnopernicus/
	(latest is 0.3.1, in 0.3 subdirectory).

>   gok - The 'GNOME On-screen Keyboard', an accessibility tool.
>   http://www.gok.ca/
    http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gok/
	(latest is 0.7.1)

- Bill