Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

On Monday 07 April 2003 00:55, James Willcox wrote:
> What GNOME stuff is in XFree86?  If you are referring to the use of
> libxml2, it is not a GNOME-specific library.  In fact, your much lauded
> KDE uses it (http://developer.kde.org/build/compile_kde3_1.html).

http://www.xmlsoft.org/

Can you please quote the big black title on that webpage and what you see on
all these little square logos ?

I know that KDE uses libXML, libXSL.. I can leave it out.

> I just downloaded the source to openssl and could find no GNOME stuff
> being used there.  What GNOME material did you find?  Same goes for
> libpng.

I'm refering to the pkgconfig stuff that someone has forced them to include. I
kindly like to have that one removed in it's core source package so that I
and other people get the feeling to use something Desktop independant again.
Same for the entire pkgconfig crap inside XFree86.

> James

Ali