Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

On Sun, 2003-04-06 at 17:19, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> On Monday 07 April 2003 00:11, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
> > I think the best solution is to ignore all mails coming from oGALAXYo.
> > He's just looking at starting a discussion by inventing numbers and lies
> > so if we just don't pick up on the trolling he might get bored...
>
> Heheh, you must be afraid of something. Maybe I could be right but I would
> like you to come up with the so called 'lies' that I have invented. At least
> one.

Ok, lets look at this one:

> I very much would like to make a clean cut on GNOME and continue using
> KDE and don't look back at GNOME unfortunately your team spent a lot
> effort putting all sorts of GNOME material in other projects such as
> XFree86, libPNG, OpenSSL and so on.

What GNOME stuff is in XFree86?  If you are referring to the use of
libxml2, it is not a GNOME-specific library.  In fact, your much lauded
KDE uses it (http://developer.kde.org/build/compile_kde3_1.html).

I just downloaded the source to openssl and could find no GNOME stuff
being used there.  What GNOME material did you find?  Same goes for
libpng.

James