Re: [Fwd: Happy Halloween from 5th toe the new version.]

I would like seahorse(2) (gnupg interface),
http://seahorse.sourceforge.net, to be considered for addition.  I'm not
sure if now is the right time since it's still lacking some necessary
features, isn't in gnome cvs (who do I talk to about that?), and the
website and help are lacking, but is there a cutoff date for
consideration?