Re: [Fwd: Happy Halloween from 5th toe the new version.]

Hey that thing is kinda sexy, it's on the list.

My only suggestion might be to change from using frames to using bold
labels to make it conform a bit more to the HIG. I'll have to figure out
a way to try it out.

Is the official name for the application "Drivel" ?