Gnome 2.0 BETA "20022002 - Yay for trenary!" released

This is a note to say that Gnome 2.0 Beta "20022002 - Yay for trenary!"
has beed released.

The tarballs are available at:

	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/pre-gnome2/releases/gnome-2.0-desktop-beta/

and it is the release teams hope that they get throughoutly tested.
Any/All bugs should be submited using either bugzilla.gnome.org (don't
forget to specify the GNOME2 keyword) or using bugzilla. Binary packages
of source tarballs will hopefully also soon appear on the ftp site.

It is hoped that the real release notes will show up RSN.

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding