gep-2, Desktop Theme Sets

Hi:

gep-2, a proposal for "Desktop Theme Set" support, is now in GNOME cvs.
I don't think the push to the website is working yet, so I attach the
current revision, or you can get it from cvs/gep/proposals/gep-2.html

If you have been placed in the interested/guilty parties list for this
GEP, that's because I or someone else thinks you either are interested
or were in the past... if you wish to be removed please email me.

If you are on the CC: list for this email, you are on the gep-2 interest
list.

:-)

Thanks,

Bill