Re: Gnome 2.0: gnome-config and GConf and command-line

Well this is starting to sound like major crack to me, but there's no
reason you couldn't have custom configuration directories in GConf. So
there could be a "web" profile in /apps/nox/custom/web, "print" profile
in /apps/nox/custom/print, etc.

-Seth