Re: Gnome 2.0: gnome-config and GConf and command-line

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I plan on using GConf but I need to
allow the user to override settings - therefore I *also* need a
configuration file format. Therefore, my question was: is it possible to
use gnome-config for this or is it becoming obsolete and should I roll
my own?

patrick.