Re: [Deskbar] Deskbar on panel

On 05/06/2011 11:36 AM, Sebastian Pölsterl wrote:
Am 06.05.2011 10:59, schrieb Ale Strooisma:
Hi,

Hi Ale,

I've been looking around for this thing quite a while.
I want to have my deskbar-textfield on my panel, so that I do not have
to press the button first, as can be seen in
http://gnomejournal.org/article/41/deskbar-a-bar-for-your-desk
Is this still possible, and if it is, how?

Greetings, Ale
The answer to your question is no. This features is no longer available
for quite some time.

Too bad. I'm quite curious of why the feature is removed.

Thanks for your quick answer.
Greetings, Ale