[Deskbar] Missing deskbar applet on Ubuntu 11.04 gnome classic

Hi,
I moved to ubuntu natty (11.04)  lately and I'm using Gnome classic (not unity). although deskbar is installed (can see it installed using aptitude) I cannot find it when trying to "add to panel". See also here - http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1752137 (Although marked as solved - it is not solved for me and for others). Any idea how can I find it and add it? I don't know how even to debug it.

Thanks in advance - this appllet is a great tool for me and I use it for years now :)