[Deskbar] Levenstein, Typo correction, Sorting items by usage

Hi all

I was wondering if anybody thought about implementing levenstein in
Deskbar? Also what about implementing typo correction (eg if 2 letters
are swapped, one missing or one too much) then it should still match
the entries in the db. I think quicksilver for mac osx implements such
stuff..

I have a very limited free time at the moment, so I think I can't
implement it myself, but I'm curious if there are plans or if anybody
already tried.

I also wrote a blog entry about the new Ubuntu release and Deskbar [1]

Nils

---
[1] http://emerging-patterns.com/blog/articles/2007/10/02/gutsy-gibbon#comments