Re: [Deskbar] The future pf Deskbar

A thought about installing new handlers: I think it'd be good to have
a newly installed handler automatically be enabled. Instead of having
just an enabled_handlers key in gconf, have an enabled_handlers and a
disabled_handlers; any handler you find that isn't in either when you
load handlers, add it to enabled_handlers. It's a pretty safe bet that
if someone installs a handler (instead of it being one of the ones
that comes with deskbar) then they want to use it, and I had a bug
report on my just-released Units handler saying "it doesn't work",
when it turned out that they hadn't enabled it.

sil

--
Heard a lot about eggnog, but I have never experienced it
first-hand. What is this thing made off?