Offer to help with Triaging of bugs

Hello everyone,

you wrote in https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/DejaDup/GettingInvolved, that you would like to get help with
Triaging.
I still spend a lot of time reading Deja Dup bugs so I hereby offer to you to triage such bugs after reading
them (every new one and old ones if I read them to help others or find duplicates). I will do so according to
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/DejaDup/GettingInvolved/Triage. If you want to take this offer, you need to give
me rights to set the priority  of bugs, because this seems to be restricted at the moment.

About me:

I am in the support team of the German ubuntu forums at ubuntuusers.de which are run by the german LoCo.
Inside of this team I am (among others) responsible for the Backup forum. I started to follow the bugs of
Déjà Dup a few years ago when we had big issues in the german community regarding Déjà Dup.

You can find my Launchpad account at: https://launchpad.net/~vej

If you can read german you might want to check my profile on ubuntuusers.de as well:
https://ubuntuusers.de/user/Vej/

Best Regards

Jonas Diekmann (aka Vej)