Re: Summer of Code 2008

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 7:06 AM, Lukas Lipka <lukaslipka gmail com> wrote:
>  It's that time of the year again when Google's SOC program opens. For
>  more information see:
>
>   http://code.google.com/soc/2008/
>
>  Is Beagle going to participate again this year?

I would like us to, but I am personally unable to commit to being a
mentor this year.  The main thing I've learned as a mentor over the
past two years is that you must have a significant chunk of time to
devote to it, or else the program doesn't work.

If you (or anyone else) is interested and can commit to being a
mentor, I'd be happy to throw our names into the ring again this year.
 I'll be happy to do the administrative work behind it.

Thanks,