Re: Getting started with beagle

Hi,

I have written some Twitter bindings for Dashboard yesterday. They still
need a little love but work. Twitter has a limit of 70 requests per
hour.

Anyone cares to write a Twitter backend which indexes your friends
timeline tweets? Apart from community recognition and free beer you will
also receive my badge of awesomeness!

Lukas