Problem with LVM2 partition under Edgy

Hello all,

I have been reading the mailing list for about a week before posting my
question, it seems there are people here that might be able to help me
solve my problem.

I am running Ubuntu Edgy with an LVM2 /home partition which spans
accross 2 partitions and 1 disk. When running beagle my computer just
freezes about 40 minutes in.

I tried looking in the beagle logs but there are no exceptions or
errors, and I don't know where else to look for the culprit of the
problem. I know it could be a single file that is causing beagle to
crash and my system to freeze but that is very hard to find without some
type of error somewhere.

I hope someone could point me in the right direction.

Best Regards,
Fotis