Re: Updated LaTeX filter - support indexing of tex files inside a compressed archive

Thanks for the response, I had to upgrade beagle from
version 0.2.12 for it to index .gz files.

Another problem is that I have some tex files that
aren't in UTF-8 encoding and beagle doesn't identify
it correctly (it is iso8859-7). Is there a beagle
function that identifies the encoding of the file?
>From google I found that .NET features
IMultiLanguage2::DetectInputCodepage, which does
exactly that, though mono appears not to support it
yet. How do you handle such situations in beagle?

Kind regards

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/