Re: Adding exclude path when indexing

When compiling something in an incoming directory I've noticed that
beagled follows all file which were created there. This is unwanted,
of course.

Therefore I've added this particular incoming directory to the exclude
path and as expected beagled noticed that:

The question is: does the indexer removes all previously indexed
files from this directory from the database ? Or does this happen in a
later run ?

I dont remember explicitly what happens, but the effect should be
immediate. That is, if you search for anything in that path, it
_should_not_ show up.