Contacts not indexed

Hi all,

I had to wipe out my .beagle directory and I used this occasion to
install the latest release of beagle (0.2.12). However, I encountered a
strange problem.

My Evolution (2.6.1/eds 1.6.1) contacts were not indexed - only when I
added a new contact it was indexed. To have my old address book in
beagle, I had to copy all contacts to a new book - and they got
indexed.

Log shows all "We'll index Name !" messages, I haven't found any
exceptions I could associate with contacts (a lot of liferea-related
though), but I'm not an expert.

Calendar events were indexed ok.

Shall I file a bug?

Cheers,