Re: Abidash patch

CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    AbiDash.cpp
CVS: Added Files:
CVS:    dashboard-frontend.c
Send useful notifications to the dashboard clue chain from Julian Satchell

> I now have permission to release my AbiDash patch. Here is the first
> version; it can easily be extended to do much richer things at file open
> and view swap. The patch applies in abiword-plugins/tools/abidash.
>

>From Julian Stachell. This is a really interesting development! Stay tuned.

To dashboard hackers this is available immediately from abiword-cvs but
will but of the AbiWord-2.2.0 release due any day now.

Cheers

Martin