Audio metadata support

Hi !

I was wondering if there is any audio file metadata support in beagle (id3, ogg, flac, etc) ?

If yes can it be improved, using pure mono code ?
If not, would it be interesting to have that kind of support in mono ?

I'm asking because I made a little library to handle tagging/reading of a variety of tag formats in java (currently id3v1, v2, ogg, flac, mpc(musepack) and ape(monkey audio)), and i'm porting a part of it in mono, so I could also port the whole thing, if it is interesting.

(You can see the api in java at http://www.sf.net/projects/entagged/ )

Thanks!
Raf.