Re: InotifyEvent Exceptions During Beagled's Initial Run

> Also, roughly speaking, what kind of speed should I expect from
> beagled's initial indexing run? This crash occurred about two hours
> after I launched Beagle in my home directory, and, as you can see, it
> was still there.
>
> billg

Beagle's crawler by default crawls one (sub)directory every minute.
Depending on how much stuff is in there it could take a while.

you can also run 'beagle-status' to see what it's up to.
In my case it says i have 6000+ directories pending to crawl.
I'm fairly sure that gets reset when you restart beagled which i do
quite often...

-darryl
--
http://randomthoughts.vandorp.ca