beagle is only searching for files.

I am having this problem for a few days.
Using, debian unstable, gnome-2.8.
I installed and runned beagle the way its described in beagle-wiki.

I am running 2.6.9-ck1, I patched inotify-0.13-rml-2.6.9-rc3-1.patch
against it and no hunk failed. I also created the device, forced
re-indexing.

What I do is eval 'dbus-launch' then I have to manually declare -x
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS, in each terminal in order to start
beagled/best.
Okay, then I do beagled --no-fork --out, it does not work without
--no-fork, actually it starts but the clients say that can't get any
replay from beagled.

Beagled's output is fine according to #dashboard guys,
but the problem is that it's not showing/searching for files.

I do a random search (it also has files with that name), best shows
emails, folders, im-logs, (I'll have to get that google-key for
google-searching), the problem is that it does not show any files.

Cheers.

--
Edon Kelmendi <edon albalinux org>