Index caching

Should beagled be caching its results so that it doesn't need to
re-crawl everything the next time it's invoked? Due to the memory
leaks (I guess in Mono?), I can't let it run forever without it
bringing things down, among other reasons that beagled might not be
running without interruption.

But when I restart it, search results only seem to include results
from portions of my data already crawled in this particular session.
If it's a configuration issue, what am I doing wrong? If it's just
something that hasn't been done yet, that's cool too -- I understand
that this is pretty much alpha code.

--
Kyle Maxwell
[krmaxwell gmail com]