System Folders

Currently it is my understanding that Beagled starts its indexing in a
users home directory and only goes outside of that if there is a file
change notification from inotify.  I am wondering if we intend to keep
it like this.  There are other useful folders (/usr/share, manpages,
docs, etc.).  Because most of the useful data for users is in there
homedir should we keep beagled the same and use make iqueryable
drivers for other things?  Or are we just using the homedir as a
launch pad for the time being to get beagle up and doing something?

gerr..another email with more questions than answers, sorry

-- Joe Gasiorek
http://www.lyricswithoutmelody.org