Re: Best icon.

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 20:40 -0400, Nat Friedman wrote:
Hey Tigert,

I was just adding a launcher for Best to my panel, and noticed I don't
really have a great icon for it.  Do you have a search icon we can use
for Best?  The Beagle logo, while fantastic, is not really appropriate
for a launcher icon I think.

I guess the idea is that beagle replaces the old search tool?  We could use gnome-searchtool.png which is part of gnome-icon-theme.

It looks like this and IMHO does the "hey, I look like search!" part pretty well. I agree the project logo is not a good icon in this case. gnome-icon-theme contains a 24x24 version too.

//Tuomas