Re: Beagle roadmap.

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 11:45 -0400, Dan Winship wrote:

[ Snip the bulk of the argument that we should make Camel lock indexes
and just use Camel instead of indexing stuff ourselves. ]

> Wouldn't you rather not have to care about all this and just have a
> nice API?

Yes, absolutely.  We sort of had the impression that this wasn't going
to be doable, because it would require adding tons of locks to Camel.

Maybe an Evo mail person can provide an idea as to how we would go about
fixing Camel up?

Nat