Re: Beagle roadmap.

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 20:02, Nat Friedman wrote:
>         Jon and Varadhan wrote up a task list for this.  Essentially,
>         the following filters are important and need work, in
>         approximate priority order:  MS Office, PDF, PostScript,
>         Monodoc, RTF, Texi, Man, ID3 tags, RPM.

For what it's worth, I've got half of a PPT parser working.  This
includes some of the code that will be needed for the rest of the MS
Office stuff.  I'll commit what I have as soon as I get beagle to
compile.  Then I'll be working on the shared MS Office code.  If someone
wants to work on the Word specific or Excel specific parts, let me
know.  You'll subclass BeagleFilterOle and implement Pull, but not
PullMetadata or Open.  That will all be in BeagleFilterOle.

Thanks,
    Chris