[Cowbell] TagLib#

I just wanted to announce the start of the TagLib# project. I've just released 0.0.2, an installable port of TagLib to Mono.

In addition to the full features of TagLib, I've added Read/Write support for iTunes m4a files and made it easier to access pluralized tags (eg. multiple artists)

I feel this would be a great alternative to the proposed use of Entagged# as it would allow the following:
While the documentation is currently very incomplete, the basics you need to know are:

TagLib.File file = TagLib.File.Create ("path/to/file.m4a", false);
if (file == null)
{
   // ERROR
}