Re: Request for Help

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 08:02, John Carr <john carr unrouted co uk> wrote:
On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 9:49 PM, John Stowers<john stowers gmail com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 5:23 AM, Alexandre <airmind gmail com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have some patches I would like to merge regarding the configuration
>> dialog (I did some time ago in my SoC branch but forgot to port back to
>> trunk). It's just some small cosmetic changes. When are you thinking about
>> making the release?

How long do you need?

Sorry for taking so long, I finally committed what I wanted, it changes the configuration dialogs from OK/Cancel to Restore/Close, as I've been told it's more HIG-friendly. I had to fight Git to extract these changes from another branch ;)

> I was hoping someone else could make the release for me...

*Grin*

>> I might help in the release, but I don't know the process of making a
>> release. Is there a guide or help anywhere?
>
> The process used to be documented here (
> http://www.conduit-project.org/wiki/MakingARelease ), but I have yet to work
> out or implement a proper release process using git.
>
> Jc2k, can you help with the release part?

I can do the release (i doubt anyone else other than me and you have
the upload super cow powers).

Yep, no super cow powers for me, I only have access to the Gnome Git server.