Re: Conduit and Opensync

It involves CVS gnokii, a bzr branch of gnome-phone-manager and a bzr
branch of conduit and isnt quite ready yet.

Go to bzr-playground.gnome.org and check out robtaylors phone-manager
branch and the gpm-integration branch of conduit in my part of the
playground (johncarr). Get CVS gnokii. That combination of gnokii/gpm
exposes a dbus service that my branch of conduit can talk to.

I don't really have time to document something that isnt ready yet though...

I really wouldnt bother yet, it "kind of works" with my Sony and Robs
Nokia but still needs lots of polish. If your a C hacker and want to
help out however...

John