Re: When is the documentation being commited to the SVN?

2008/3/19 Brent Gueth <creeva gmail com>:
I can do some more work on what I actually know (or figured out on my own which may still be wrong sometimes as we've seen) probably tomorrow night - in a real squeeze I can try to get some done tonight.

I committed some more tonight, as you probbably saw, highlighting the network sync. I really wanted to get a release out ASAP, and am happy to commit more docs as they get converted to docbook (it takes time).

I think its important to get things like conflict resolution documented first, and then the data provider specific docs a bit later. As I have said, converting from the wiki (render as docbook), to the gnome docbook format takes time and help is appreciated.