Feature Requests

Ok I'll preface is that I don't want or need any or all of these features. I just thought I would make a list from bugzilla (the ones not in bugzilla I insert the next couple days) but trying to throw some things out there for everyone to look at.  When I submit them to bugzilla (the ones that are not already there) I'll do my best to submit python API.  If I can not find an API I won't put it up

Status Data Provider
twitter
facebook
jaiku

Media Data Providers
last.fm

Photo Data Providers
Photobucket
Imageshack
Gallery2

Bookmarking Data Providers
Del.icio.us
Blinklist
Spurlt
Magnolia

Application Data Providers
Firefox/Flock
Opera
Thunderbird
Pidgen (contacts)

File and Folders Data Providers
Jungledisk
Mozy
FTP
WebDAV
Amazon S3
Mediamax
Mediafire
Backup Location (compressed file option to add to folders sync, lack of better name)

Notes Data Providers
Remember the Milk
Voo2do

Office Data Providers
30 Boxes
Plaxo
Zoho Online Office
Google Notebook
Google Spreadsheets
Google Docs
egroupware

Contact Data Providers
Yahoo Contacts (cheat through plaxo until done natively)
Hotmail Contacts (cheat through plaxo until done natively)
AIM contacts (cheat through plaxo until done natively)
Skype Contacts
Evolution Contacts (moving here to seperate it in the new category)
Google Contacts (moving here to seperate it in the new category)

Misc. Data Providers
E-mail sending data provider - sync from file to outbound email - data sync
Rss to Ical
SVN

Device Data Providers
Palm Devices
Windows CE Devices
iphone/ipod touch

Blog Data Providers

Blogger
Wordpress
Livejournal
Movable Type
MSN Spaces

Social Network
Facebook - moved here
Myspace - I have PHP code to cross post to the blog aspect of Myspace
Xanga
Vox

Video Data Providers
Miro
Google Video
YouTube (just listing this here as a possible move if we get enough video providers)

Comment Data Provider (import comments to file)
Facebook
Youtube
Livejournal
Flickr

Group Options - options added to group ala sync one way, slow sync, etc
Run Script before sync (select script name)
Run Script after sync (ditto)

Now I've typed the big long e-mail and I'm sure behind the the scenes I'll get the WTF is this guy thinking, we hardly know him.  That's fine.  I'm not laying this out for more work since we all have day jobs and I'm not a programmer-  but I may pick up a python book to figure out how to help.  I just thought a nice list that people can look at may help more then just thinking of things off the top of their head.    I would have included links to api's in this message but figured it was going to be long and cluttered enough.

You can all throw your tomato scraps and assorted rotten fruits and vegtables now.