Re: Shutterfly

> While i was writing a test for your shutterfly sink; i noticed that
> you're very close to making it a full two way dataprovider.  Have you
> tried using wireshark to see what command a delete sends?  Maybe that
> can help you better than the javascript?

Yeah, I can definitely check that out tonight.  I have just been using the
livehttpheaders, but I imagine wireshark will give me a lot more information.
The major issue with Shutterfly, is that as far as I know there is no way to
get the original image back, only a scaled (640x480?) version.  Although
I guess two-way doesn't imply dataprovider, I think I am slightly confusing
those two ideas in my head.
Thanks for the tip.

Jeremy