Re: [Opensync-devel] Ubuntu UDS-Boston, Syncing solutions

Hi,

On 11/2/07, Martin Owens <doctormo gmail com> wrote:
> 1) Mobile Phone functionality - We shouldn't be worried with or
> including none syncing functionality in plugins for syncing (this is
> just confirming) if a phone can act as a modem or a network device
> that's great but let some other HAL callback handle that.

I tend to disagree here. Please remember that if someone would want to
use synchronization and file transfer and call dial and sms send,
he/she would get access errors unless all access to the device is
provided via layer that would synchronize the requests for the device.

So focusing on synchronization is fine, but it must fit a bigger picture.

take care
pkot
--
Pawel Kot