Re: Goals for 0.3.4

Le lundi 20 août 2007 à 16:17 +0000, Paul Novotny a écrit :
>  * Play with the google calender support recently contributed

After I posted my calendar code, I of course ripped it apart and
reorganized it this weekend. I will post a new version that is much
better organized and readable in the next couple of days. This might be
a better version to play with.
Google calendar sync? (I read your other emails) This is awesome. I am drooling thinking of it.

Question I wanted to ask for a while, would this make sense?
- computer A syncs to google calendar
- computer B syncs to google calendar
- therefore, all computers can have the same calendar?

Or would there be a need to sync directly between those two computers (if that can be done at all at the moment?), except in the case where one does not have a google calendar account (not my case)?

Next up on my list would be able to sync tasks and folders, but the calendar thing is more important. I'm definitely happy to see this taking shape!

Cheers!