Re: Initial N800 backup support

Jamie,

Thanks a lot for your contribution. I will need to modify this a bit before it can go in, but I appreciate your effort. Basically I will move the Scanner classes into Utils.py

I recently also commited support for writing the main conduit UI for platforms other than Gtk ( i.e. a full Hildon/Maemo port). If you are interested in hacking on this the approach would be
* Create HildonUI.py file that has the same interface as GtkUI.py
* Add hooks for importing that into Main.py
* profit

Thanks for you work and I apologise not replying sooner

John