Journey in cheese code;

Hi,

I played a lot with cheese 2.29.0, the libcheese is awesome ;-) . And
the test programs very interesting to understand the Lib.

The possibility of use CheeseWdiget, CheeseCamera or
CheeseCameraDeviceMonitor very useful also.
I view that cheese does not use the webcam framerate info. It can be
useful to play with webcam framerate for CPU load. Webcam have framerate
range, with a lowest framerate CPU load go considerably down.

So, the libcheese lib is enough I think, and my webcam detection lib
unuseful.

So I go to start on the python bindings.

See you soon for more info on cheese journey

Nico.