Re: Acer HD Crystal Eye webcam (064e:a117 Suyin Corp.) not working on Ubuntu 9.10 beta and Cheese

Hi,

2009/10/3 daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gnome org>:
> hey!
>
> if your camera works with gstreamer-properties it should also in cheese.
> if not, would you please be so kind and submit a bug report including
> the output of cheese -v to bugzilla.gnome.org (cheese product)
>
> thanks a lot!
>
> daniel

now the Webcam is working with Cheese again, but... (no, I didn't
change anything... it's random, like lots of other things in
Karmic....) video recording is very slow.

I mean: when I start Cheese, I see myself in the video preview and the
video is smooth with a good FPS.
When I click on "Start Recording", only a frame every 4-5 seconds is recorded.

This is what I get running: cheese -v

http://pastebin.ca/1593960

I hope you can fix this :\

--