Small Issue Logitech Quickcam Messenger.

Hello people!

I have Fedora 10, and I have installed the stable release of cheese.

I have a slight problem with my web cam, the color is too blue.. so its
off.. Its not a fault in the web cam as I tried with other application
it works fine. (youtube quickcapture) and aMSN.

I think there should be a option within the program to allow you to
adjust : color , hue/saturation.. etc.

However that said ... my other web cam 'Logitech Quickcam ultra vision'
works perfectly fine..

Thank you for reading.