making progress

jhbuild finished and now I'm editing the src/Makefile to point to the
output of jhbuild (/opt/gnome2/). After that I execute make but the
linker complains about undefined references. I'm pointing CHEESE_LIBS
to -L/opt/gnome2/lib.

cheese-webcam.o: In function `cheese_webcam_create_webcam_source_bin':
/home/zenko/cheese/cheese-2.21.5/src/cheese-webcam.c:581: undefined
reference to `g_strcmp0'

Would someone mind a chat session tomorrow (Sunday) to help figure out
these last snafus? I feel like I'm really close to getting it to work.
Is there a cheese channel on IRC?

-Zenko

--
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much
liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.